Saturday, November 27, 2010

REMINDER TO ALL PDS FOR JOINING THE ONENESS CAUSE FOR PD COMMUNITY

HARI! OM!

Dear PDs'

I am mighty pleased to be in touch with you all again. I look forward to more and more interaction between us all through exchange of our details of various kind and views on PD community and ideas on developing our community, support the PD Website and PD Associations.

I request all PDs across the Globe for having  regular get together and update all PDs' across the Globe on the same.

A couple of us met in Chennai in June end of this year. I am of the opinion we should meet again and extend special invitations to PD Associations; their members, Office bearers and Executive Committees.

Would some one kindly throw some light on the PD Associations, their office bearers, Executive Committee members with their contact details etc  to enable active support and awareness.

Incidentally, I understand a meeting takes place end of every year at Nellore. Could someone let me know more details of this.

2 comments:

  1. Sri Vedam V Rama Sarma garu is the best person to contact. The nellore PD Association is active and a general Body meeting takes place every year, August 15th. The Choultry for 'Apara Karma " functions very efficiently. That is located in Ranganayakula Peta, NLR. The phone no. of Sri Rama Sarma is 0861-2342207. is mostly due to his sincerity, dedication and hard work. Ofcourse others also have contributed a lot. Ramasarma garu can arrange to send literature reg. the association.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your prompt response with the information. Please do let me know more about yourself, background, lineage etc. I suppose you must have gone through my blog and got to know and understand my introduction / background and lineage.

    I also hope and trust you must have also caught the message from my blog on the Oneness of our PD Community. I keenly look forward to your views and interest in that regard.

    ReplyDelete