Saturday, March 10, 2012

SELF-INTRODUCTION

Hari! Om!

I introduce myself as 2nd son of Squadron Leader(Late) Vedam Radhakrishnan( last & 4th Son of (Late) Vedam Subramaniam & Udali Lalitha) & Vedam Rukmini (7th child & 5th daughter of (Late) Vadari Kalyanasudaram-Former Leading Lawyer in Nellore & Tirupathur V Bhagyalakshmi)

I am a Mechanical Engineer and have over 2 and half decade long career with more than a quarter in the Middle East(Oman & Qatar)

I am based at CHENNAI in India and MUSCAT in Middle East and a frequent traveller between India & Middle East. Presently I am available at Muscat and hope to be in India/Chennai shortly.

I am married to Melanathuru Radha Nandini ( 1st & only daughter of Melanathuru Venkata Subhramanyam( Sthapathi & Advocate, Nellore & Thirupathur V Gayatri, NEXT- Only Son - Mel. Yagneshwar Sreekanth) We have a daughter who is 13 years old.

I share my parents with my siblings, 1- elder brother ( Vedam Venkata Subramaniam), who works for Indian Railways at Chennai and is settled in Chennai married to Melanathuru Padmini ( 3rd Child & 2nd Daughter of Melanathuru Dr. Venkatesam-Tirupathi), 2- younger sister ( Vedam Nalina ), who works for Central Excise & Service Tax department in Chennai and a Daughter Neice who is pursuing Engineering Studies.

My father worked in the Defence,in Indian Air Force retired, (Squadron Leader & Dy. Station Commander and served as Principal of a Hand full of Schools & as Registrar / Super Administrator of Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
My mother, who is still going strong, is an excellent Home Maker and lives at our home in Selaiyur, Chennai with my siblings.

My Paternal Grand Father was a successful Insurance Manger of Erstwhile Sun Life Insurance Company(Canada) in Chennai.
My Maternal Grand Father, was a leading lawyer in Nellore and a World War I Vetran Captain.
My Grand Mothers were homely personalities during their time.

I KEENLY LOOK FORWARD TO MORE & BETTER ASSOCIATION WITH CO-PDs' ( I MEAN PERSONAL ASSOCIATION & NOT FACEBOOK STYLE ) WITH ALL DELIGHTMENT AND TAKE PRIDE IN THAT ALONE.

Regards & Best Wishes to all of you.

Vedam Chandrasekhar & Family
Camp -Muscat

PH : OMAN :00 968 96425738 / 97887527 ; 00 968 24593482 / 3 - 141
INDIA : 00 91 44 222 70457 / 9444779990
Email: chandrasekhar73@yahoo.com
Blog:http://vedamchandrasekhar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment